Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Nepal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am From Kathmandu, Nepal (South Asia) and interested to sell Tesla brand vehicles in my country. I dont have contact information of the concerned person/incharge who is responsible for export business for my country or region. Hence help me for the contact persons details, address, telephone no so that I can communicate necessary. YOU can send those all information to my personal email ID: [email protected] or can contact in my cell/viber : +977 9851039063

I am From Kathmandu, Nepal (South Asia) and interested to sell Tesla brand vehicles in my country. I dont have contact information of the concerned person/incharge who is responsible for export business for my country or region. Hence help me for the contact persons details, address, telephone no so that I can communicate necessary. YOU can send those all information to my personal email ID: [email protected] or can contact in my cell/viber : +977 9851039063

Tesla doesn't use agents or dealers, they sell direct. They open their own branch in each country and sell direct to their customers.