Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Northampton, UK đź‘‹

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone đź‘‹

I ordered a M3 LR a week ago today, and have been excitedly prepping for its arrival, arranging home charger installation and ordering all kinds of accessories recommended by the plethora of articles and videos I've consumed.

Unfortunately, I'd not come across this site until last night. At this point, I discovered that Model 3s do come with mud flaps, so I need to return the ones I already ordered 🙄.

I'm a little annoyed that Tesla doesn't seem to list the accessories that come with the Model 3; there are no mud flaps on the car pics when configuring. But it's great that all that info is available here, thank you all so much!

Hi everyone đź‘‹

I ordered a M3 LR a week ago today, and have been excitedly prepping for its arrival, arranging home charger installation and ordering all kinds of accessories recommended by the plethora of articles and videos I've consumed.

Unfortunately, I'd not come across this site until last night. At this point, I discovered that Model 3s do come with mud flaps, so I need to return the ones I already ordered 🙄.

I'm a little annoyed that Tesla doesn't seem to list the accessories that come with the Model 3; there are no mud flaps on the car pics when configuring. But it's great that all that info is available here, thank you all so much!
You might not like the mudflaps the cars come with.
IIRC Bjørn Nyland found them too short, and the Model Y mudflaps too long.