TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Northern California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EVie'sDad, Mar 6, 2016.

1. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Been lurking for a few months and enjoying the information and passion shared here, coming up on my 6th month owning a MS85D and have learned a lot from TMC forum. Finally decided it was time to join in the comradery.:cool:

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Welcome to the forum, EVie's. Glad you came out of the shadows. :) I look forward to your posts.

• Like x 1
  3. taldric

taldric Member

Welcome! And congrats on the car. Still loving it?

• Like x 1
  4. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Thanks, Most Definitely! Smoothest and fastest ride I've had the privilege of driving. Been on a few road trips and never been disappointed! We see incremental improvements with each firmware update and are impressed by the progress being made in driver-assisted technology (autosteer and autoparking, vehicle recognition, summon), although I always pay attention and keep my hands where I can take over should I feel my new ride may have difficulty traversing our someone less than ideal highways and roadways. I treat her like my other 14 year old daughter, not quite ready to be on her own, but she is learning and will improve as time goes on. Right now she is best used on the freeways and in stop-and-go traffic. Can't wait until she learns about stop lights and stop signs.

5. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Zero FX Stealthfighter

Hello to you! We welcome you to the forum.

• Like x 1