Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from northern NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from northern NJ. Happy to be here. My car is a Model Y LR, MSM. Looking forward to connecting with other Tesla owners!

Hi and welcome! We’re also in northern NJ (Morris County) and have both a Model 3 and X. They’re not model Y but please feel free to ask any questions!

Would also like to invite you to join the Delaware Valley Tesla Owners Club - www.DVTO.club
It’s a great way to meet fellow owners and learn all about Teslas. We do both in person and virtual events as well as owner workshops and other great sessions. Would love to have you join us.

Thanks so much for your kind welcomes!
I am also from Morris County, NJ and appreciate your suggestion to join the Delaware Valley club. I actually attempted to join the NJ club but I get an error when I attempted to do so. Don't know why.. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your kind welcomes!
I am also from Morris County, NJ and appreciate your suggestion to join the Delaware Valley club. I actually attempted to join the NJ club but I get an error when I attempted to do so. Don't know why.. Any suggestions?

Are you signing up on the DVTO.club website? If it’s not working, you could also email me at [email protected] and I’d be happy to help out!

Thanks for your reply about DVTO. I hadn't tried the DVTO website. I had just tried the link from this site to the NJ group and it didn't work. Is the NJ Group active? OR, is the DVTO the way to go?

The DVTO group is wholly separate from this website but is - IMO - the way to go. We have so many upcoming events - both virtual and in person - on the schedule and about to post a lot more.