Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Northwest Arkansas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. Just joined here. Currently residing in northwest Arkansas (NWA).

Looking at getting into a 2021 Model 3 SR+. Currently doing the best I can researching financing, when I should apply for loans, where I should apply for loans, delivery estimates, existing stock (ideally I would like to pick up from somewhere nearby to eliminate the Destination/Doc fee).

I am not new to EVs at all. I have had a Spark EV and now a Bolt EV... So I would say I am fairly knowledgeable on them.

If anyone has any tips, feel free to let me know. I appreciate it!

Have a good day!

You and I may be the only EV people here in Arkansas judging from doing a forum search...

I Live in North East Arkansas, and currently have a 2017 Bolt Premier and a couple ICE cars... after I take delivery of the MY I have ordered I will be getting ride of the ICE cars, but we are keeping the Bolt :)

Keith

Reactions: makirules
You and I may be the only EV people here in Arkansas judging from doing a forum search...

I Live in North East Arkansas, and currently have a 2017 Bolt Premier and a couple ICE cars... after I take delivery of the MY I have ordered I will be getting ride of the ICE cars, but we are keeping the Bolt :)

Keith
Hey there! there are a few of us around here (you and I aren't the only ones :) ) If you aren't part of the northwest Arkansas tesla owners group on Facebook, you should join it.

Welcome
Hello everyone. Just joined here. Currently residing in northwest Arkansas (NWA).

Looking at getting into a 2021 Model 3 SR+. Currently doing the best I can researching financing, when I should apply for loans, where I should apply for loans, delivery estimates, existing stock (ideally I would like to pick up from somewhere nearby to eliminate the Destination/Doc fee).

I am not new to EVs at all. I have had a Spark EV and now a Bolt EV... So I would say I am fairly knowledgeable on them.

If anyone has any tips, feel free to let me know. I appreciate it!

Have a good day!
Welcome! Stay away from the food at those Workman travel center in the NWA superchargers. Their food sucks ass. :)

Texarkana in da house! we just flew up to KC to pick up our model Y a month ago. Never had to fly to get our car with any other brand. At least you’re only 3 hours away.
I will be picking up in Kansas City in December, hopefully for a early Christmas present ;). How was your experience in picking up your vehicle? Were you rushed in anyway?

RN1153 | OD 07/14/2021 | MSLR | Red Multi-Coat | 19" Tempest Wheels | Cream | EDD 12/15-12/29

How was your experience in picking up your vehicle? Were you rushed in anyway?
Not at all. Our appointment was 10:30, and the sales rep opened the car end left us to do a pre-delivery inspection. I took about 30 minutes to inspect, and found one area where there was some adhesive residue on the paint, and what looked like a grease spot on the rear seat. They cleaned up the reside on the paint and documented the seat spot while we got acclimated to driving. We also watched some of the tutorials and looked at the owners manual before driving away. I think we left the lot at about 12:30 or 1:00 and they did not ask us to move the car or anything. Very professional and relaxed.

Reactions: hodapper