Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Nova Scotia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I too am from Halifax, and as my wife would say, current obsessed with getting a Model Y LR. I joined this community today to read about the experiences of others. I am a little disappointed that the province is lagging behind in incentives and disappointed that Tesla doesn't have a presence (show room/service centre) even though the city plays a large part in their battery technology research. I wrote Telsa recently about their Halifax plans since there was talk last year about a service centre opening here, but they said there are currently no plans.

I look forward to hearing how your Model 3 purchase works out, like where you picked it up, etc. Maybe in the next months (or years as the delivery dates keep moving!) we will pass each other in our Teslas.

Just a follow up, as I was looking at the Tesla Careers website, and there are Service Technician and Tesla Advisor positions posted for Halifax/Dartmouth which hopefully means a show room opening up sometime. I won't get my hopes up, but how nice would it be to not have to go 10 hours away to pick up a vehicle in Quebec City, or 18+ hours to go to Toronto.

Reactions: IdaX
Just a follow up, as I was looking at the Tesla Careers website, and there are Service Technician and Tesla Advisor positions posted for Halifax/Dartmouth which hopefully means a show room opening up sometime. I won't get my hopes up, but how nice would it be to not have to go 10 hours away to pick up a vehicle in Quebec City, or 18+ hours to go to Toronto.
Hi there!!
I just looked, and this is the only listing on the Tesla Careers site for Dartmouth. It's kind of confusing as it says both Dartmouth and Bedford, but it doesn't look like it's for a showroom. And it does say it's a temporary assignment. Boooo.