TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hello From NY, from a potential Model 3 owner!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SkippyThorson, Feb 27, 2016.

1. SkippyThorson

SkippyThorson New Member

Hello all! I am excited more each time I read more, about the preview of the Model 3 and it's following reservation.

I am coming from a Smart ForTwo, which I will keep until the wheels fall off, and then I'll rebuild and start all over again. Its electric variant is exciting, but not a daily drive as, well, it's for two.

I can't wait to make the jump sometime and join the ranks. Teslas are everything other cars aren't and should be, but I don't need to tell any of you that! I look forward to meeting you. Smart, Monte Carlo, Fusion & Fiesta, and the S10 forums have all been great to me.

Every time I get a chance, I tell people... If you own a car, join a forum about it. The knowledge is endless!

- - - Updated - - -

Of all things; I forgot to mention the Saturnalia Saturn Fan Forum - if anyone comes from there, please do reconnect!

2. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Welcome and have Fun! Lot's to read, learn and teach here. Waiting for the reveal too!

3. Rexxx

Rexxx Member

New Yorker over~~~yay!!
    You going to new store in Brooklyn next week?

4. EV Guy

EV Guy Member

Welcome to the community!

5. Big24fan

Big24fan Member

Another model 3 looker maybe owner in the 2018 here. What you like about the model 3 everyone?