TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello From Ottawa, Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by freeman, Dec 18, 2012.

1. freeman

freeman New Member

Hello, I'm a not a Tesla owner but would love to have one someday. I am a mechanic by trade and I am currently studying Mechanical engineering. Over the last year I have fallen in love with the idea of electric cars, so this forum seemed like a great place to feed the passion. I recently attended a track day were the Canadian Tesla car club was lapping, this seemed to add more fuel to the fire. Anyways i look forward in reading and following the progression of these cars until the day comes when i can own one.

Freeman

p.s. If anyone has a model S in the Ottawa area and would let me swing by to take a look at it, that would be very cool.

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

No Model S's in Ottawa yet, but there will be one tomorrow.

3. inottawa

inottawa Member

Welcome to the forum! Love to see fellow o-town enthusiasts. Model S Signature models are just making their way into Ottawa now.

You can get a sense of reservations in your area by popping over to ZeeMaps: Why list when you can map?
    Of course this is user driven and is far from complete. I'm hoping to have my model S late spring.

4. Steph_S

Steph_S CAN #312 VIN P06173

Welcome ! I joined the forum not too long ago myself. It's a really exciting time !
    I'm reservation #312 in Canada. Coincides approximately with #8000 in the USA. I have not received any paperwork yet, but expect to take delivery in March/April.

5. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

That's cool - we have a bunch of Ottawa Model S's represented here. I know another who is a forum lurker here (I think he's posted once ever). I've also met several other reservation holders, whom to my knowledge don't post here. Of course there's quite a few more out there, most of whom I haven't met. It will be interesting to see if we get any "random sightings" around town.