TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello from Quebec

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 85Der, Feb 25, 2015.

1. 85Der

85Der Member

Good day boys and girls,my name is Marty ,I live in Knowlton Quebec and I am waiting for my 85D to arrive in late March 2015.I have installed a HPWC at my buisness which I have located at the front of the building and have made available to any Tesla 24/7.
    Looking forward to receiving my Tesla and to changing my life.

2. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Welcome, and that's very kind of you. Have you considered listing your public charger on something like PlugShare?

3. llavalle

llavalle Member

Somewhere around Montreal in Quebec, Canada
    Welcome to the club! I'll probably contact you this summer - I need to get to Sherbrooke and back and I might be a little short. As the other member mentionned - I recommend you sign up on plugshare (free) and add your charger there!

4. 85Der

85Der Member

I have listed the HPWC on plug share and have had several visits in this extremely cold winter

5. Kalud

Kalud Active Member

Warm welcome :)

My mother lives 10min from your business! I'll come say hello soon!

6. 85Der

85Der Member

Great,I look forward to having a chat