Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Quebec

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day boys and girls,my name is Marty ,I live in Knowlton Quebec and I am waiting for my 85D to arrive in late March 2015.I have installed a HPWC at my buisness which I have located at the front of the building and have made available to any Tesla 24/7.
Looking forward to receiving my Tesla and to changing my life.

Good day boys and girls,my name is Marty ,I live in Knowlton Quebec and I am waiting for my 85D to arrive in late March 2015.I have installed a HPWC at my buisness which I have located at the front of the building and have made available to any Tesla 24/7.

Welcome, and that's very kind of you. Have you considered listing your public charger on something like PlugShare?

Welcome to the club! I'll probably contact you this summer - I need to get to Sherbrooke and back and I might be a little short. As the other member mentionned - I recommend you sign up on plugshare (free) and add your charger there!