Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Raft Island

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello World,
We are #4168. Tesla thinks we may see our new S by the end of Feburary ( Window Mid Dec12 ~ Late Feb 13)
Looking forward to using the car to commute to San Francisco for the Louis Vuitton and America's Cup and hoping
the supercharging network is up and charging. Doing our part in the Pacific Northwest to use no gas! crbryant.com

Hello World,
We are #4168. Tesla thinks we may see our new S by the end of Feburary ( Window Mid Dec12 ~ Late Feb 13)
Looking forward to using the car to commute to San Francisco for the Louis Vuitton and America's Cup and hoping
the supercharging network is up and charging. Doing our part in the Pacific Northwest to use no gas! crbryant.com

Welcome!

Hello World,

Hi Raft Island! We anchored overnight in your front yard a couple years ago. I hope you didn't mind!

Great to see other Home Boys are playing the Tesla game. I grew up in T-Town, now in Seattle. Waiting to config a green non-perf 85Kw/h version. If anyone needs to juice up when I have my 14-50 by July, just ask. It's free...I have solar panels.