Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from San Luis Obispo CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am in the process of using the Lemon Law to have Hyundai buy back my wife's car, 2016 Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid. We are trying to decide on a replacement. Currently we are considering a Lincoln MKZ hybrid. I have always been interested in Tesla and was hoping I could learn more about them here. Most likely, we will be shopping for a used S. She wants the safety features and entertainment features of her Sonata on her next car. So I need to ensure she gets adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, rear camera with cross-traffic warning, and BLIS; plus Apple Car Play and Sirius XM. I need to ensure a minimum range of 220 miles. More would be better. I spent a bit of time on Tesla's "used" inventory pages, but am too unfamiliar with the year models and optional packages to know if any one model has all of the above. So I will be asking, when we get closer to a solution on the buy back.
My car is a 2017 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription, with Polestar Optimization. My favorite feature is the touch screen--a smaller version of those in Teslas. And I am trying to sell my 2004 VW Phaeton V8.