Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello! from SE NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EbS-P

Apr 21, 2022
NC
I am the proud owner of a new to me 2016 MX P100dl +FSD with 25k miles. I have driven about 1000 miles around town in the 2 months we have had it. I'm not a HUGE Tesla fan (I am practical to a fault) but i can say I am impressed. Still learning about it. Like ride height and tire wear and shudder and realized last week that I don't yet have FSD beta access. My quick take is Tesla got most things right and I'm not going to get hung up on panel gaps or range. It is consistently but randomly giving me an error the SCer. If anyone know anything about a CHG_w062 CHG_w063 error im all ears. I will follow up on that in another thread.

EbS-P

Reactions: byeLT4
No, it’s not been fixed. I got a home charger installed. There are two destination chargers 400yds front the supercharger. Last time I I got the error I did an experiment. I went to the lvl 2 charger for 5-10 min then back the supercharger and did not get an error. I’m two hours from the service center so I’m in no hurry to get it fixed. We don’t all fit in the MX anyway so it’s just our around town commuter.

I’d be interested to hear what the resolution is. I have gotten the error 4 times. Every time I was able to charge on a lvl 2 charger. I’ve probably supercharged 10-12 times. So it happens frequently enough that I would not be confident road tripping it.

I have the same error now. 1st day of our summer holiday road trip at the first super charger. We had to go back home and unload the car. Got service for tomorrow. Hope it’s a quick fix. How was your error fixed?
Looks like a couple more are experiencing this too.