Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from snowy northwestern Pennsylvania

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the NSX

IMG_2863.jpeg
IMG_2866.jpeg

They had problems with the fitment of the rear spoilers for quite a while and there are two part numbers for them out there. There are a lot of threads of the OEM spoilers lifting at the edges because of fitment issues. Mobile tech said they wouldn't install a poor fitting one because carbon fiber is very rigid and will not conform to the shape of the trunk lid - causing the double stick tape to fail. I had my car upgraded to HW3 last week and there was a P3D test drive car and the spoiler was lifted at both ends.

I'm currently running without the front and rear "T" badges... From the rear, people have thought my car was a VW Jetta !

View attachment 518589
My front T badge is starting to lift a little bit since the PPF install. I think I'll just take it off for a cleaner look. The rear, to me, looks like something is missing though. I definitely like the style of the Abstract Ocean badge. I'll probably go with that eventually. I've been toying around with the idea of removing the Dual Motor badge and its red underline as well...I like how clean the lower part of the trunk looks without it.

My front T badge is starting to lift a little bit since the PPF install. I think I'll just take it off for a cleaner look. The rear, to me, looks like something is missing though. I definitely like the style of the Abstract Ocean badge. I'll probably go with that eventually. I've been toying around with the idea of removing the Dual Motor badge and its red underline as well...I like how clean the lower part of the trunk looks without it.

My car never came with the Dual Motor badge either. Along with the spoiler, the Dual Motor badge became available about 6 months after I took delivery. I didn't want it installed, so the Mobile tech just handed it to me and said to give them a call if I ever wanted it installed. So, I have the spoiler and badge and will pass it on to the next owner of the car. I agree the rear does look empty without the "T". The Abstract Ocean rear badge looks great and I think you will be happy with it and it won't look like the rest of the Model 3s out there. I bought a few things from AO and they have great Customer Service..

Great looking car! I have an affinity for early 90s Japanese cars and man does this thing look good.

Thanks !!! Parts are hard to find though. No more OEM windshields and door glass. I spoke to a fellow NSX owner at Safelite Auto Glass and he said the last OEM windshield sold for $2800. Trim pieces are really hard to find and what's left in stock have astronomical prices.

My car never came with the Dual Motor badge either. Along with the spoiler, the Dual Motor badge became available about 6 months after I took delivery. I didn't want it installed, so the Mobile tech just handed it to me and said to give them a call if I ever wanted it installed. So, I have the spoiler and badge and will pass it on to the next owner of the car. I agree the rear does look empty without the "T". The Abstract Ocean rear badge looks great and I think you will be happy with it and it won't look like the rest of the Model 3s out there. I bought a few things from AO and they have great Customer Service..
What all have you bought from them? I'm curious to know I'd their noise reduction kit is worth it.

Thanks !!! Parts are hard to find though. No more OEM windshields and door glass. I spoke to a fellow NSX owner at Safelite Auto Glass and he said the last OEM windshield sold for $2800. Trim pieces are really hard to find and what's left in stock have astronomical prices.
I beleive that. I had a 91 Acura Intrgra many years ago and finding the JDM one piece headlights was almost impossible. I eventually found a pair in Texas at a dealer, who told me they were the last known set available at that time in the US. Not sure how true that was but either way, it was very hard to find them.

What all have you bought from them? I'm curious to know I'd their noise reduction kit is worth it.

I got the matte screen protector, trunk/puddle LED lights, footwell LED lights and a center console wrap from AO. I got a noise reduction kit (sunroof and door seals) from Amazon and I can't really say whether it actually works or not. I like the sunroof insulation tubing because my roof glass is not installed evenly and it helps fill in the gap and it looks less noticeable to me. While the z and p door seals may not reduce the noise, they sure do help in keeping the door sills clean....