Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Sonoma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:smile:Just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy this site. There is some very good info and appreciate all the input. Cannot wait for delivery on my Tesla S, I have been a diehard Jaguar owner, have had many,both good and years ago bad. For me to sell my current Jaguar and buy anything else is a big deal, the Model S is such an incredible vehicle in all ways. Cannot wait to plug in to solar and let the sun provide the energy. I have driven just about every vehicle know to mankind in the last 50 years, was in the car business for my whole life. Looking forward to April/May delivery. Thanks again.

Merrill

Last edited:
Welcome Merrill. I hope you install some of that Solar around town ;) I will be frequently making the trip from San Jose to Sonoma and hope to see more EV charging stations pop up soon.

I have had my S for about two weeks now and absolutely no regrets. You will not be missing the Jag after you get your hands on this electric awesomeness.