TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Sonoma

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Merrill, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

#1 Merrill, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    :smile:Just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy this site. There is some very good info and appreciate all the input. Cannot wait for delivery on my Tesla S, I have been a diehard Jaguar owner, have had many,both good and years ago bad. For me to sell my current Jaguar and buy anything else is a big deal, the Model S is such an incredible vehicle in all ways. Cannot wait to plug in to solar and let the sun provide the energy. I have driven just about every vehicle know to mankind in the last 50 years, was in the car business for my whole life. Looking forward to April/May delivery. Thanks again.

Merrill

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Welcome!

Why the angry face?

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Have no clue how that got there, should be a big grin

4. giants2001

giants2001 Member

Welcome Merrill. I hope you install some of that Solar around town ;) I will be frequently making the trip from San Jose to Sonoma and hope to see more EV charging stations pop up soon.

I have had my S for about two weeks now and absolutely no regrets. You will not be missing the Jag after you get your hands on this electric awesomeness.