Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello From Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone!

Don't own yet but am in the process of buying. Looking seriously at a Model X 100D and have now test driven one and LOVE IT!

The wife is taking a bit of convincing but she's softening up on her reluctance of the idea.

Was directed here by my neighbor who is an S owner and am glad I found the site. Reading all the opinions and experiences of everyone here really does help me (and us) get more familiar with EVs.

We took our first test drive and while chatting with the Owner's Advisor afterward he just calmly asked if we would like to take the car for an "extended test drive." How could we resist? Took the car home then took a bit of an extended drive into the desert just to experience a longer drive and getting experience with EAP, then back to a Supercharger for my first solo-supercharging session.

Reactions: linkster and mongo
Hello Everyone!

Don't own yet but am in the process of buying. Looking seriously at a Model X 100D and have now test driven one and LOVE IT!

The wife is taking a bit of convincing but she's softening up on her reluctance of the idea.

Was directed here by my neighbor who is an S owner and am glad I found the site. Reading all the opinions and experiences of everyone here really does help me (and us) get more familiar with EVs.

We took our first test drive and while chatting with the Owner's Advisor afterward he just calmly asked if we would like to take the car for an "extended test drive." How could we resist? Took the car home then took a bit of an extended drive into the desert just to experience a longer drive and getting experience with EAP, then back to a Supercharger for my first solo-supercharging session.

HI!
:)

We just pulled the trigger on our first Tesla, and for that matter, our first ever EV!

We ordered a MX 100D, silver with cream interior, EAP, but no full auto-driving.

Did it mostly over the phone with the manager at the Brea CA showroom, even though I know I could have done everything online. Was fun talking with them and was even better hearing them say - "Welcome to the family!"

So, we're now looking at an August delivery date.

Very exciting!

Reactions: Pbaker