TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Southern California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bruin1996, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Bruin1996

Bruin1996 Member

Hello everyone,

I just joined the Tesla Motor Club forums today and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 41 year old physician married to another physician with two little kids (1 and 6). I just confirmed an order for a Tesla Model S 90D a few days ago and I am also planning to reserve a Model 3 at the end of March. My current car is a 2006 Acura TL with 113K miles but me and my wife were just blown away my the Model S test drive we did a few weeks ago. We plan to keep our Odyssey minivan but upgrade my wife's 2010 Subaru Forrester to a Model 3. I am joining the forums to get advice on my forthcoming Tesla and also to discuss/learn about all things Tesla. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

2. ModelX

ModelX Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. Road.Runner

Road.Runner Member

4. Monymgr

Monymgr Member

Go Bruin's!

5. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Zero FX Stealthfighter

Welcome to the Club! :)

• Like x 1
  6. C.MRRWheels

C.MRRWheels New Member

Oh man !! you give me hope !! lol Im currently looking into the Model S my self and I have no clue how I will do it but I will be a owner soon( crossing my Fingers) But my hope comes from you owning a 2006 Acura TL and moving on up lol, My first car and joy has been my 2004 Acura TL in which i can not give up because well Thats my uber car.

7. Bruin1996

Bruin1996 Member

I have had my Model S for just over a month and I just love my car. The Autopilot on freeways is pure awesomeness and I love waking up to a fully charged car every morning. I think I have become a typical Tesla Motors Club fanatic and evangelist to all of my coworkers. I can't wait for the Model 3 to come out so we can be a double Tesla family. I have to drive my wife's Subaru Forester a few times a week and it is really painful going back to a ICE car without any technology. If you can't afford to buy a Model S new... try to pick up a Certified Preowned Model S.. just make sure it has Autopilot capability.