Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

I placed my order for Model 3 Performance 2 weeks ago. Now I am patiently waiting for my VIN. I currently what two cars. 2016 Honda Civic sedan and 2005 BMW M3. I will keep the M3, but I’m afraid it will get jealous & not get as much attention once the new Tesla gets here.

Reactions: byeLT4
Hello all!

I placed my order for Model 3 Performance 2 weeks ago. Now I am patiently waiting for my VIN. I currently what two cars. 2016 Honda Civic sedan and 2005 BMW M3. I will keep the M3, but I’m afraid it will get jealous & not get as much attention once the new Tesla gets here.
Be careful with BMWs. They can get crazy jealous. Soon as I bought Tessie, my normally stalwart 1997 328i decided to malfunction in a dozen different ways, requiring extensive and expensive repairs. Fortunately, I was able to get things up to sufficient snuff so I could sell it. It now belongs to a young man who doesn't own a Tesla for it to be jealous of. Whew. Close call.

• Funny
Reactions: JusBL@zE and brkaus
Be careful with BMWs. They can get crazy jealous. Soon as I bought Tessie, my normally stalwart 1997 328i decided to malfunction in a dozen different ways, requiring extensive and expensive repairs. Fortunately, I was able to get things up to sufficient snuff so I could sell it. It now belongs to a young man who doesn't own a Tesla for it to be jealous of. Whew. Close call.

Haha... will definitely make sure to keep a close watch on the BMW. :)

Reactions: MichaelP90DL