Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from the middle of England

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Felt like i should post here instead of just in the UK section. I'm Matt and I just ordered a Model 3, however I decided that I needed to have one six months ago after driving a friends M3P in Germany. I'm now eagerly awaiting my own M3P. I toyed with the idea of getting a Model X but just couldn't make the numbers work.

I've always been a Land Rover driver so this will be a big change from my V8 Discovery. I'm looking forward to the much cheaper running costs and while the V8 did lift its skirt up and go it was still a brick, the acceleration from the Model 3 will never get old. After driving the car in Germany and the one at the Milton Keynes store last week I'm already completely at home with one pedal driving and the use of Autopilot.

I'm looking forward to exploring the forums more. Regarding limited privileges, I can't find my signature options at the moment and don't seem to be able to edit posts. I'm guessing these will be enabled in time.