TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from the peninsula!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr.science3000, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Mr.science3000

First, thanks for hosting this great forum. I am a former Tesla employee (Roaster through Model S) and still remain a huge fan. I like to think that people do tours of duty at Tesla. Mine lasted 4 years --pretty much the limit of what my family could take. I left on good terms; I just needed to leave the "special forces" lifestyle and spend more quality time with my family. Now I work on driverless tech and continue to follow Tesla like a rabid fanboy. And finally, I'm getting a Tesla of my own. My MX90D is going to be ready for pickup at the Fremont factory this Saturday! I look forward to hearing and sharing more stories on this forum!

2. RichardL

RichardL Member

Welcome from just up the road!

There is at least one sig red X in my neck of the woods, so another local will be fun

3. ModelX

ModelX Member

Welcome!

4. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Zero FX Stealthfighter

Hello, glad you shared your experience.

5. Big24fan

Big24fan Member

What's tesla like to work for? Hope you enjoy your car

6. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

I am sure you will love your MX just as much as I love my Model S, well done and welcome!