Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from the SFV in Sunny SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to one and all,

Potential owner here. Got a chance to test drive a Model S P85+ in Monterrey this past August and was smitten like so many others. Of course this was on the heels of my already having placed an order for a different vehicle. Did another test drive this past weekend at the Topanga store. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to swing both vehicles:biggrin:

Many thanks to all who have diligently helped their fellow Model S owners through the teething pains of this new (again) technology. It's been extremely useful to be able to peruse these threads and dive into them as necessary.

Scott

Welcome!

Cancel the other vehicle :biggrin:

Yes, Cancel the other one. I am selling my "second" car since the Model S handlles all my needs now. If wifey needs to go somewhere, I quickly volunteer for chauffeur duty. Same way if I want to go somewhere: "I'll drive you!". No one drives the other car. No one wants to. The loser gets the Prius, but it wouldn't matter what else it might have been. Tesla is our primary driver, our second car, our other car, our supercar, and our green machine.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Yesterday i took a drive from the Valley over Topanga Canyon & up PCH to Oxnard & back, I counted 9 Tesla's on the road & 1 parked at Nobu...at this rate we should out number Prius's soon.

Well, finally pulled the trigger today and ordered from Michael at the Topanga store. My daily schlep up and down the 405 from the SFV to the South Bay finally did me in. I MUST be in that HOV lane, and I'm willing to pay for the privilege! That, and $4.35 per gallon for gas. Can't take it anymore. 85KWH, Brown with black leather and gloss obeche. July '14 delivery.