Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Utah

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. Been lurking a while and decided to sign up a few days ago. Mostly hang out in the Model S delivery thread, but I'm branching out.

Just waiting for my Silver 75D to go into production. Should be any day now.

I'm originally from North Dakota, so I'm eagerly anticipating the day I can buzz back home and visit my family in my Tesla using Superchargers. Oh well!

Welcome to the forum. The wait is a killer. My red 60D is being transported to Houston as we speak. North Dakota is a little sparse on Superchargers (like none), you can get to South Dakota and use wall plugs the rest of the way. Enjoy your new car when you get it.

Reactions: xedimau
Welcome to the forum. The wait is a killer. My red 60D is being transported to Houston as we speak. North Dakota is a little sparse on Superchargers (like none), you can get to South Dakota and use wall plugs the rest of the way. Enjoy your new car when you get it.

Thanks much. I signed up for Chargepoint and Plugshare. Seems like there's a lot of non SC options out there anyway.