Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Valencia, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been admiring Tesla from afar for a few years and lurked on this board for a long time. I finally pulled the trigger yesterday on a Model Y Performance (black on black). I'm not sure when it will show up with the current health tragedy we are all fighting. What prompted me? I've been driving an Audi S4 for 8 years and had several expensive repairs to the transmission, engine manifold, fuel injectors and other costly things. I love the car, but driving it everyday started to feel like I was playing the roulette.

LOL @" I heard they were "zero maintenance" but I am still having to wash it every couple of weeks. WTF?"

I've never even driven inside a Tesla so when I finally get into mine it will be my first experience. I've been waiting for Y to come out because I really wanted a hatchback, but not a huge SUV.

Reactions: cruiserlarry
LOL @" I heard they were "zero maintenance" but I am still having to wash it every couple of weeks. WTF?"

I've never even driven inside a Tesla so when I finally get into mine it will be my first experience. I've been waiting for Y to come out because I really wanted a hatchback, but not a huge SUV.

Seriously though, go slow and easy into the autonomous features. There's a learning curve and attitude adjustment requirement.

I have a 2017 Model S and a 2019 Model 3, and my sister and son both have Model Ys on order too...so my family is all in lol. There are a couple of groups to join in the Valencia area; Santa Clarita Electric Vehicle Club, and So Cal Tesla Owners Club, and there are many owners in this area who are available for questions or assistance...and Congratulations !!!