TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello from Vancouver Island!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kira, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Kira

Kira Member

I live in Victoria, British Columbia and am happy to see, based on a quick forum search, that there are other Islanders here on the forums. I ordered a Model 3 on April 1st, this will be our first EV. We currently have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage, so moving to a smaller vehicle alone will be a big change, let alone a Tesla. :)

2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Welcome, Kira! Beautiful country up there in Victoria and Vancouver... we haven't been there in a while, so we need to get back.

3. Kira

Kira Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, it is a pretty special place to live and visit. Have you been up-Island to the Tofino area? We love to camp at the Pacific Rim Provincial Park - though we currently have a minivan, so not sure how the transition to car camping is going to go with the Model 3. Lots of time to figure that out though... ;)

4. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Zero FX Stealthfighter

Welcome to the Club! :)

• Like x 2
  5. Kira

Kira Member

Thanks Kurt! This is the first car-related club I've ever been part of - I'm glad there's a friendly place to become familiar with EV terminology, as it's a little overwhelming (but exciting). :D