TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hello.

Discussion in 'Asia/Pacific -' started by Sachin Aryal, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Sachin Aryal

Sachin Aryal New Member

I am From Kathmandu, Nepal (South Asia) and interested to sell Tesla brand vehicles in my country. I dont have contact information of the concerned person/incharge who is responsible for export business for my country or region. Hence help me for the contact persons details, address, telephone no so that I can communicate necessary. YOU can send those all information to my personal email ID: [email protected] or can contact in my cell/viber : +977 9851039063

2. Fingerz

Fingerz Supporting Member

Tesla doesn't use agents or dealers, they sell direct. They open their own branch in each country and sell direct to their customers.