Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help! あなたの車の写真とビデオが必要です!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
日本で「Tesla Model X」を購入しました。
私はロシアに住んでいるので、ここに車を持ってきました。税関は車の書類をくれません。彼らは私が最初にそれを修正しなければならないと言います。車は少し破損しています。長い間スペアパーツを待っていました。私の修理を確認するには、車の写真とビデオが必要です。
助けて!日本でそのような車の写真やビデオを撮影できるのは誰ですか?

6CA1ED59-C87A-49C2-AD47-21F77AAD40C7.jpeg
28F83115-41DD-430E-A4A1-168C33DA4D15.jpeg
EF072AAA-70BC-4952-9578-7764DF553A26.jpeg

@Alexey-vl , thanks for posting but I don't understand what you're wrote in Japanese... (I'm native Japanese) Could you re-write in English?
Here is a Goggle translation:

I bought "Tesla Model X" in Japan.
I live in Russia, so I brought my car here. Customs will not give you car documents. They say I have to fix it first. The car is a little damaged. I have been waiting for spare parts for a long time. To confirm my repair, I need a photo and video of the car.
help me! Who can take pictures and videos of such cars in Japan?

so it's already fixed? why don't you ask the tesla service and/or the factory to take the photo of the fixed car?

@st50maint : I can read his message, but I didn't understand his points.
I bought a car in Japan. He brought it to Russia. Russian documents can be given only after repair. There are no tesla workshops in Russia. I am looking for parts around the world.
Documents will be given to me when I show photos and videos of the restored car.
I need photos and videos of the whole car

@Alexey-vl , so you have the car in Russia and you need a photo of the car? I still don't understand. There are some third party part shops you can find by googling - you can also see Tesla parts catalog to find parts numbers.
https://epc.teslamotors.com/
I need photos and videos of an entire machine that has no damage. I ordered spare parts from Poland. Bumper and headlights by the way in Japan)))
All parts are purchased, but they are long to wait.
To quickly get documents for a car, I need photos and videos.
Moreover, I urgently need documents so that I can register in the application. There are no car keys, they were lost (((

I need photos and videos of an entire machine that has no damage. I ordered spare parts from Poland. Bumper and headlights by the way in Japan)))
All parts are purchased, but they are long to wait.
To quickly get documents for a car, I need photos and videos.
Moreover, I urgently need documents so that I can register in the application. There are no car keys, they were lost (((
@Alexey-vl , can't you just Google the photo if the Model X?

テスラモデルx 白 - Google Search

Is this enough for you? Also Japanese cars are European spec so if you need to find RHD specific parts you could also talk to UK salvage companies or 3rd party part suppliers.