My wife is currently stranded in Garberville as 101 is closed due to a rock slide in Leggett. She is travelling back to the bay Area from Eureka. She tried the detour suggested by Google but it ended on mud roads in the hills, so she returned to Garberville. Can anyone with local knowledge advise when the road will re-open - all I could find was a comment saying 'maybe on Wednesday'. I have advised her to return to Eureka where she can charge and where, if need be she can wait things out. Would going across to I-5 via 299 be viable in the X? if so, assuming she charges in Eureka, how far is it across to charging on 5? Maybe she should leave the car and fly? Any help gratefully taken!