TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Help: 3 Phase UMC adapter Melbourne

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Tasdoc, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Tasdoc

Tasdoc Member

Hi All
    Going to work for 3 weeks at Corryong hospital, heading off tomorrow. Looks like there is a bushfire building up around Euroa, so I might not be able to use the supercharger and take a detour. Just wondering whether I could borrow a 3 phase UMC cable+adapter from someone in Melbourne.
    Pls respond here or PM or call 0459 312 755
    Thanks
    Michael

2. Nickdp

Nickdp Member

Are you a TOCA member?
    The Club keeps an inventory of adaptors in Melb, Sydney and Brisbane and subject to availability and sufficient notice they are available for loan.
    I am reliably informed the "3-phase kit" (Euro-adaptor, 20A and 32A tail) is available in Melbourne.
    [email protected]

3. Tasdoc

Tasdoc Member

I m not a TOCA member, unfortunately and it was only the last minute I realized that I might need one.
    But it’s not important now as I’m in Corryong:)
    Charged successfully in Euroa, the opposite side of the freeway was closed and I could see the active bushfire, pretty scary I have to say

4. Nickdp

Nickdp Member

Glad you made it - keep in mind the Club's adaptor(s) for loan for future travels.