Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help adding new lease car to app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, Hopefully somebody can help me?

Just received my new MYP today and understand that even though I have removed my old mp3 from the app it might take a few days??

What I cant seem to do is add my new lease car (Pink leasing) to my app? Should this just get uploaded automatically to my app?

I have tried adding manually but it wont accept the vin, presumably as its a lease?

Sorry another question - how do I stop my old car from debiting my cc for supercharging

Thanks in advance

Hi, Hopefully somebody can help me?

Just received my new MYP today and understand that even though I have removed my old mp3 from the app it might take a few days??

What I cant seem to do is add my new lease car (Pink leasing) to my app? Should this just get uploaded automatically to my app?

I have tried adding manually but it wont accept the vin, presumably as its a lease?

Sorry another question - how do I stop my old car from debiting my cc for supercharging

Thanks in advance
isn't this the case where you have to contact lease company?

Yes that is correct, it needs to be done by the lease company. I contacted mine beforehand and they contaced Tesla so that it was all set up for when I picked up the car ( it took a couple of minutes with the Tesla guy dealing with it in the showroom). Still waiting for lease company to add my wife though.

I changed my leased 2020 M3 for a 2022/3 M3 on 5th December. Both lease cars. The lease company have to add/remove the cars that show in your app. My new car was added after about 2 days, but my old car is still in there 2 weeks after giving it back. I'm having to chase the lease company as they have to remove it. Very annoying because currently I get no notifications from the app (doors open, charging complete, etc and I assume this is due to there being two cars on there....

Hey all,

Does anyone have any recent experience with Arval and them adding the car to your Tesla App.
Contacted them several times and they seem to believe they don't have any involvement.

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with?

Hey all,

Does anyone have any recent experience with Arval and them adding the car to your Tesla App.
Contacted them several times and they seem to believe they don't have any involvement.

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with?
I took delivery of my MYP via Arval yesterday. Car appeared in the app about 4 hours post delivery. I had to electronically sign a document that arrived via email on the day. As long as you have registered in the app with the same email address that you gave Arval (for me this is my work email address), everything seemed to tie up without any real involvement from Arval. All comms came from Tesla.