TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Help: Anyone else stuck on this screen for over a month?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by XBS9, Aug 8, 2018.

1. XBS9

XBS9 Member

I called Tesla over a month ago when this first showed up. It was obvious rep didn’t really know anything and just told me to wait, what a waste of waiting on hold for over an hour.

Originally the dots were grey, I had selected my own financing and no trade in. Now it’s been like this for over a month and I can’t click or change anything. I added white interior within hours of release, screen stayed the same.

White on White DM, EAP, FSD, 18”

Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. XBS9

XBS9 Member

Here’s my exact timeline

4/1/2016 Reservation
    6/6/2018 Configured LR, PUP, WHITE, EAP, 18" Aeros
    6/11/2018 Added FSD
    6/27/2018 Changed to Dual Motor and Multi Stage White Paint (it was $500 more this time)
    7/23/2018 Change to White Interior

3. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

That's the you're in the queue line, maybe a day, a week, month, or year.

The change to D put you at the the reservation queue for the D. If were ti change back to red, you may get a car a lot quicker, or maybe not.

Just chill

4. XBS9

XBS9 Member

I understand, but most people have gotten a screen with tax and license fees, and I don't know of anyone else who's screen says "complete registration details first"

You had the same exact screen?

Edit: Thank you for the reply by the way.

5. kengchang

kengchang Member

Just wait patiently until ISA contact you

6. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

What happens when you click the yellow icon? Does it let you do anything?

Maybe there is something wrong with your Registration tab?