Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help: Anyone else stuck on this screen for over a month?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla over a month ago when this first showed up. It was obvious rep didn’t really know anything and just told me to wait, what a waste of waiting on hold for over an hour.

Originally the dots were grey, I had selected my own financing and no trade in. Now it’s been like this for over a month and I can’t click or change anything. I added white interior within hours of release, screen stayed the same.

White on White DM, EAP, FSD, 18”

Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 87FC2D97-19AC-420D-A533-88F7B41F36B9.jpeg
    87FC2D97-19AC-420D-A533-88F7B41F36B9.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 88
Here’s my exact timeline

4/1/2016 Reservation
6/6/2018 Configured LR, PUP, WHITE, EAP, 18" Aeros
6/11/2018 Added FSD
6/27/2018 Changed to Dual Motor and Multi Stage White Paint (it was $500 more this time)
7/23/2018 Change to White Interior

That's the you're in the queue line, maybe a day, a week, month, or year.

The change to D put you at the the reservation queue for the D. If were ti change back to red, you may get a car a lot quicker, or maybe not.

Just chill

That's the you're in the queue line, maybe a day, a week, month, or year.

The change to D put you at the the reservation queue for the D. If were ti change back to red, you may get a car a lot quicker, or maybe not.

Just chill

I understand, but most people have gotten a screen with tax and license fees, and I don't know of anyone else who's screen says "complete registration details first"

You had the same exact screen?

Edit: Thank you for the reply by the way.