Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help: Bosch Icon Wiper blades - can't seem to install them!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0716.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpeg
    IMG_0715.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 15
Why are people going to this great length to adapt 3rd party blades when you can buy Tesla blades that you know fit right out of the box and easy install? Are we really talking about saving a lot of money for all the hassle. Do these 3rd party blades do the job? Size and fit?

Reactions: PianoAl
Why are people going to this great length to adapt 3rd party blades when you can buy Tesla blades that you know fit right out of the box and easy install? Are we really talking about saving a lot of money for all the hassle. Do these 3rd party blades do the job? Size and fit?
Been using Bosch icon for many years on my previous cars but mainly because I had a 25 dollar Amazon gift card. The previous posts made it seem like an easy mod.

Still haven’t got a chance to try fitting it again though

So I was finally able to get it to fit.
For some background I’m driving a 2021 MY.

After taking a closer look and fumbling around with it. It seemed the adaptor needed to be shaved off more. It was getting caught onto the wiper arm.

Sorry the picture I have was before I shaved off more.

Anyway thanks to everyone who helped. The wiper works great but needed some more work. Hopefully it helps others.

IMG_9680.jpeg
IMG_9679.jpeg