TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Help-davenport & des moines - use of your 100a hpwc for my thanksgiving nebraska trip

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by nexnbax, Nov 17, 2013.

Tags:
  1. nexnbax

nexnbax Member

Help-davenport & des moines - use of your 100a hpwc for my chicago - nebraska trip

I was hoping to take my model S (85KW with dual chargers) to Lincoln Nebraska from Chicago, for the Thanksgiving holiday season.
    In the interest of time, I'm trying to see if there are any model S owners that live near HWY 80 and have an HPWC hooked to 100 amp service.
    The Davenport and Moline area is where I figure my first stop needs to occur. This would be Wednesday 11/27/13 around noon. About three hours after loading up with 200 miles of charge, I hope to be in the Des Moines area.
    My return trip would take us back leaving Lincoln Nebraska Sunday morning 12/01/13. This would mean a noon stop over in Davenport and then an early evening stopover in the Des Moines area.
    I have graciously been offered to use several Nema 14-50's, and yet I am on a time schedule that does not permit the extra time.
    I am happy to pay for the use of your HPWC.
    Thanks,
    Ivan Bracic, DC
    847-975-3444​