Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help for switching the wooden panel in black interior to white panel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi friends,

I am picking up an approved used 2021 Model 3 with black interior in 2 days and I am excited to say the least. Unfortunately I couldn't find the white interior in the specs that I wanted, so I went with black.

Does anyone have experience/tips for switching out/covering the wooden panel with a white finish, to emulate the white interior? Are there garages to get this done in or around London? If you've done it, are you happy with the result?

Thanks!

Hi friends,

I am picking up an approved used 2021 Model 3 with black interior in 2 days and I am excited to say the least. Unfortunately I couldn't find the white interior in the specs that I wanted, so I went with black.

Does anyone have experience/tips for switching out/covering the wooden panel with a white finish, to emulate the white interior? Are there garages to get this done in or around London? If you've done it, are you happy with the result?

Thanks!
Search the forum ... but probably best just to Google it ... loads of relevant hits.