Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help getting customer support beyond retail store managers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to know how I can reach someone at Tesla with authority to resolve my issue. I ordered a model y with FSD July 2020. Price for FSD was 8000. In January 2021 a salesperson informed me they could match me to a car and take delivery within a week. She then changed my configuration without my consent and it increased the FSD price to 10000. I still wanted the car as I ordered it so they changed it back but sales is saying system wont go back to my original order price. This is not my fault and would like help to get price as I ordered it. I never asked for or authorized any change to my configuration.

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude
I would like to know how I can reach someone at Tesla with authority to resolve my issue. I ordered a model y with FSD July 2020. Price for FSD was 8000. In January 2021 a salesperson informed me they could match me to a car and take delivery within a week. She then changed my configuration without my consent and it increased the FSD price to 10000. I still wanted the car as I ordered it so they changed it back but sales is saying system wont go back to my original order price. This is not my fault and would like help to get price as I ordered it. I never asked for or authorized any change to my configuration.

You should have documented this at delivery. Tesla frankly could care less in almost all cases even if you have written proof. CS will waste your time go to legal but you will get a low-level intern that will act as though they want to help. Worth a try but my guess is it will go nowhere unless you have some documentation and are prepared to file in small claims. Customers and the truth come last at Tesla.

Reactions: cwerdna
Where is your order documentation for FSD @ $8K?

If you don’t have a piece of paper with that clearly spelled out you have no ground to stand on. Even if you do, it is very unlikely they will adjust the pricing now.

Reactions: cwerdna
I have my order in my email clearly showing the 8k price. Managers at the retail stores agree with me, but they say there is nothing they can do and say there is no where to escalate to. I've been trying to go threw their site, called all numbers I could find, and their chat but none seem to work. Seems the powerless managers are what they want me to believe is the final stop.

I have my order in my email clearly showing the 8k price. Managers at the retail stores agree with me, but they say there is nothing they can do and say there is no where to escalate to. I've been trying to go threw their site, called all numbers I could find, and their chat but none seem to work. Seems the powerless managers are what they want me to believe is the final stop.
You need the MVPA doc. Not an email.

The email contains the MVPA attached. Anyway, I got a resolution today from a manager that escalated and kept pressing the issue for me that I am satisfied with, and it will be finalized on Monday. They are going to take 1500 off the price of the FSD, and give me a 500 store credit. I will be out about 25 bucks from the tax on 500, but the way it was going, this resolution is awesome. Thanks for the reply's.

Hi
I love my model 3 but is it realistic to be off the road for 24 hours because of a puncture?
No tyre dealer open, as a Sunday afternoon; no slot available for 48 hrs; no roadside solution, no spare tyre
Fortunately I could get home bot in the real world we are heading to the airport; business meetings or have family with us miles from home.
Can’t emergency services have access to temporary space saver ?
Anyone else encountered similar experiences