Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP! - I Need Financing for my S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My uncle swears by them. I haven't opened an account with them yet. Primarily because they're located 3 hours away from me.
This entire experience has push me back into using my credit more. I'm actively looking for a credit card now.
I've only had the car for 5 days and I've already broken 1,000 miles on the odometer... I think I'm in love, lol. Here are more pictures :D

I wouldn't let distance bother you at all. The only times I have ever gone into a branch was when I needed a casher's check (and I would be willing to bet you could arrange to have one mailed to you, not the quickest option, but still an option). Aside from that, I think I did a couple random deposits here and there, but that is because the branch was located near me and it was more convenient that way. I am almost entirely cashless so it hasn't been an issue, and this is coming from someone who lives within an easy drive to get to one.

You can do deposits with your phone (like you take a picture of the check).
Get a loan over the phone.
open an account over the phone.
Do your daily maintenance tasks and such online.
There really isn't much a need for a physical branch these days, unless you just prefer that face to face. Even without a physical face to face, I have always felt like I have been fully taken care of by them. The only thing I have ever been cautioned on is when I got my Mortgage through them, that they can be a little slow, so I just stayed on top of the loan officer to ensure it got pushed through fast enough. My mortgage was all done, start to finish without ever stepping foot into a branch.

That all being said, if you are looking for a card, I recommend you look at them. From day one I have always had an amazing rate with them. I think I started in 06' with a 9.9%, and now get 8.9% (unfortunately it is variable, because I don't think any lender gives out fixed rates anymore... so this has fluctuated a bit here and there), I have never seen anything lower for a rate (again, not that I ever carry forward a balance), although to be honest I haven't really looked in the last couple years. And I still get basically 1% cash back. It isn't a super flashy fancy card, but I get treated well, never have issue, and have a really competitive rate.

Sorry for the total side bar on the thread, just thought I would give my experience, for whatever that is worth.

Car certainly looks great and can't wait until I get my baby in!!! (have to wait until March :( )