Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help identify the founders who received their Xs on 9/29/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity, can we identify the 6 founders who received the cars at the event:
VIN #1: ok, that;s obvious :)
#2: Steve Jurvetson, very cool person, IMO
#3:
#4: (in the video, at 28:18, Elon says something like "..... for Sergey" to the lady)
#5:
#6: He seemed to be the happiest :)

P.S. On a side note, it was a bit awkward interaction between Elon and the founders, they seemed to be unsure how to act, whether to hug him or not, it was just..... well, awkward :)

I'm curious as well. I was wondering if #4 was for Sergey Brin? He was in VIP seating in the front.

Google Cofounder Sergey Brin Gets Founder Series Tesla Model X

<snip>

Later on, when Elon Musk was handing off the Founder Series Model Xs to their owners, a lady came up and Elon said something to her like “standing in for Sergey” or “stand-in for Sergey.” My initial thought was, “Hmm, Sergey Brin?”

I didn’t want to jump to conclusions, but it makes plenty of sense. Unlike the other (rich) Founder Series owners, Sergey is a very famous person who probably prefers to stay out of the limelight when possible.
<snip>

Well, word on the street (i.e., from a major media site) is that Sergey is indeed one of the owners of the Founder Series SUVs given away this week — Vin #4 to be exact.
http://evobsession.com/google-cofounder-sergey-brin-gets-founder-series-tesla-model-x/

Vin #2
VIN2.jpg