Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help identify the founders who received their Xs on 9/29/15

Out of curiosity, can we identify the 6 founders who received the cars at the event:
VIN #1: ok, that;s obvious :)
#2: Steve Jurvetson, very cool person, IMO
#3:
#4: (in the video, at 28:18, Elon says something like "..... for Sergey" to the lady)
#5:
#6: He seemed to be the happiest :)

P.S. On a side note, it was a bit awkward interaction between Elon and the founders, they seemed to be unsure how to act, whether to hug him or not, it was just..... well, awkward :)

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
I'm curious as well. I was wondering if #4 was for Sergey Brin? He was in VIP seating in the front.

Google Cofounder Sergey Brin Gets Founder Series Tesla Model X

<snip>

Later on, when Elon Musk was handing off the Founder Series Model Xs to their owners, a lady came up and Elon said something to her like “standing in for Sergey” or “stand-in for Sergey.” My initial thought was, “Hmm, Sergey Brin?”

I didn’t want to jump to conclusions, but it makes plenty of sense. Unlike the other (rich) Founder Series owners, Sergey is a very famous person who probably prefers to stay out of the limelight when possible.
<snip>

Well, word on the street (i.e., from a major media site) is that Sergey is indeed one of the owners of the Founder Series SUVs given away this week — Vin #4 to be exact.
http://evobsession.com/google-cofounder-sergey-brin-gets-founder-series-tesla-model-x/

vangogh

Sep 4, 2015
Sunnyvale, Ca
Vin #2
VIN2.jpg

gjunky

Trifecta: Solar and both cars are EVs
Mar 26, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Is that the regular white or the pearl white? This really looks pretty nice and I am not normally a big white car fan

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC