Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help installing vinyl dash covers and noise reduction kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning all! I'm a new member here though i should have signed up a long time ago since Model 3 is over a year old, lol. I need someone's help to do as the title says, install the vinyl dash stickers and the noise reduction kit. I would do it myself except for the fact that i can barely get the glass screen protector on my phone straight. I need someone with a better eye and steadier hand to help me with this, If you or someone you know can help me with this it be greatly appreciated. I live in Wellington, Fl.

I don’t have an answer for you, but I’m a very new Model 3 owner (2 weeks). I’m also a neighbor. I live in Lake Worth.
I saw your post, and I was wondering if you could help me. I’ve already noticed that the Florida sun coming through the roof is uncomfortable for me. I bought the Tesla sun shades, but they don’t quite do the job.
I want to get my roof and windows tinted. I was wondering if you could recommend someone in our area to do the work?