Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

help me assemble a delivery checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

I finally got word that my September delivery Model Y will arrive 1st week of November. Time to prepare. I recall reading that several of you avoided discovering a build problem weeks or months into ownership by arriving at the delivery service center with a checklist of items to inspect. I'd love to have you folks suggest these items to me. I live more than 3 hours from the delivery service center, so if there are problems I can't easily go back later for various fixes. Gotta try to get it all right at time of delivery.

What and where should I check as I inspect the car to make sure it doesn't need any post-production fixes?

Thanks!
--JS

Attachments

• C1285CFD-38CE-40B4-9F72-DF909686F4AB.png
    C1285CFD-38CE-40B4-9F72-DF909686F4AB.png
    550 KB · Views: 74
Hi folks,

I finally got word that my September delivery Model Y will arrive 1st week of November. Time to prepare. I recall reading that several of you avoided discovering a build problem weeks or months into ownership by arriving at the delivery service center with a checklist of items to inspect. I'd love to have you folks suggest these items to me. I live more than 3 hours from the delivery service center, so if there are problems I can't easily go back later for various fixes. Gotta try to get it all right at time of delivery.

What and where should I check as I inspect the car to make sure it doesn't need any post-production fixes?

Thanks!
--JS
I've used these ... there are tons of lists and videos online ... whatever you do, don't let the Tesla advisor rush you during delivery

polymorphic/tesla-model-y-checklist

as well as this one from Tesbros: https://blog.tesbros.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/delivery-day-checklist-1.pdf

Good Luck, you're almost there :)