Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me finalize color choice! Blue vs White vs Red

Which color?

• White

Votes: 81 29.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 97 35.3%
  • Red

Votes: 97 35.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can anyone think Rental Car White is striking? Blue and red add some personality to what's essentially a clean but pretty bland looking car. Not only is white a dime a dozen color for these vehicles, it makes them look like a rolling appliance. Black is black (worst upkeep and never stays clean) and grey is an SUV color but white is definately by far the worst color to get IMO unless you want to blend in and disappear (and some people just may want that).
Sorry but you have no taste. White is most popular color for a reason on any car.

Reactions: RPM51
How can anyone think Rental Car White is striking? Blue and red add some personality to what's essentially a clean but pretty bland looking car. Not only is white a dime a dozen color for these vehicles, it makes them look like a rolling appliance. Black is black (worst upkeep and never stays clean) and grey is an SUV color but white is definately by far the worst color to get IMO unless you want to blend in and disappear (and some people just may want that).
Normally I dislike white cars, but the tesla white is just beautiful. I also disagree about MSM. Heck I’ve seen so many red Nissan Rogues and Pickup trucks that j could argue red is for SUVs/Pickup trucks lol.

I can see from your avatar that you are a good looking guy....but that doesn’t make you right😉...white on white is the signature of a Tesla...everyone loves it and it looks stunning 😀🤣

I like your dog. So cute!

Je vois que tu habites en France. J’ai prendu Français pour 4 ans au lycée. Votre chien est très mignon.
Merci beaucoup. Il est un épagneul breton et il aime la Tesla et jouer à la plage avec ses amis.
1647960522556.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: OliverD
but you lack taste as white isn't technically a color and its popularity is widely linked to being the color of choice for fleet vehicles.
Color it entirely matter of personal preference. White is the color I think looks best, and I would have paid extra for it if necessary, but I would never claim someone who doesn't see the beauty of white has no taste, just different taste.

The blue and red are both gorgeous colors in their own right, but artistically and stylistically something seems off when these colors are put on the car. Again, personal preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bouba
Color it entirely matter of personal preference. White is the color I think looks best, and I would have paid extra for it if necessary, but I would never claim someone who doesn't see the beauty of white has no taste, just different taste.

The blue and red are both gorgeous colors in their own right, but artistically and stylistically something seems off when these colors are put on the car. Again, personal preference.
I agree. Don't take my post out of context as it was in response to a specific poster who started this saying I lacked taste (post #122). Maybe you have him on ignore or something as I'm not sure why you would target only me with your response when he was the one that injected taste into the conversation.

I agree. Don't take my post out of context as it was in response to a specific poster who started this saying I lacked taste (post #122). Maybe you have him on ignore or something as I'm not sure why you would target only me with your response when he was the one that injected taste into the conversation.
You are right. Someone else made the "no taste" comment first. But I believe that was in reaction to your comment below questioning how anyone could possibly think highly of white, and likening them to rolling appliances, which I thought was harsh.

How can anyone think Rental Car White is striking? Blue and red add some personality to what's essentially a clean but pretty bland looking car. Not only is white a dime a dozen color for these vehicles, it makes them look like a rolling appliance.