Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me finalize color choice! Blue vs White vs Red

Which color?

• White

Votes: 81 29.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 97 35.3%
  • Red

Votes: 97 35.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not bizarre, I learned that black paint is a bad choice due to maintenance from these posts. Also there are sometimes objective pros and cons.
I also learned that black required gobs of extra time to keep clean…but I also learned it’s one of the most stunning when it is :) I’m happy to clean it and keep her looking good 👍🏽

I’ve done ppf on most of the car and will ceramic shortly in mid to late April after a typical shower month.

Reactions: RedWhite19
Not bizarre, I learned that black paint is a bad choice due to maintenance from these posts. Also there are sometimes objective pros and cons.
That is a different question than what the OP is asking. I like my white car but also find it a PITA to keep clean and it also doesn't take the touch up paint very well. I'd still get a white car for the look. The OP should go to a supercharger and just see them in all their variations and states of cleanliness and decide. The clean ones in all the colors look good, the dirty ones not so much. It doesn't really matter which color but when they're dirty, they're dirty.

Reactions: Bouba
That is a different question than what the OP is asking. I like my white car but also find it a PITA to keep clean and it also doesn't take the touch up paint very well. I'd still get a white car for the look. The OP should go to a supercharger and just see them in all their variations and states of cleanliness and decide. The clean ones in all the colors look good, the dirty ones not so much. It doesn't really matter which color but when they're dirty, they're dirty.
Why a supercharger and why not a service center?

I couldn’t agree more, on every point here. Why ask others when YOU are the one who’s going to be driving it?
I'm always amazed at these inane questions. You have to wonder if they go on other forums and ask what color pants they should wear or what color and type of shoes they should wear. Really, if they are this indecisive on color, they probably shouldn't be driving - imagine what they would do at a four way stop, they may be there for weeks...

I'm always amazed at these inane questions. You have to wonder if they go on other forums and ask what color pants they should wear or what color and type of shoes they should wear. Really, if they are this indecisive on color, they probably shouldn't be driving - imagine what they would do at a four way stop, they may be there for weeks...
These are the same people that have to have their wives pick out their clothes for them each day.

• Funny
Reactions: S&B's M3
I mean I get it. It’s a big purchase. Buying clothes is like $100 max lol. A car is $50,000. Stakes are a lot higher

OP started a post similar to this a few months back. He might find it more entertaining presiding over threads like this than actually choosing colors and buying a car…
Nope, it’s not entertaining.

I originally planned on getting the car back in October. Had something happen and had to cancel my order and 3 weeks ago I put in a new order.

I already decided on red on white. But appreciate you quickly judging me!

Reactions: Mr Limpet

I originally planned on getting the car back in October. Had something happen and had to cancel my order and 3 weeks ago I put in a new order.

I’m not sure judges convict on the basis that someone “might” (my word) be doing something. And if you are/were doing something like a Psych experiment I actually think it would be kind of funny. Anyhow, if you put out another such post in the summer I’ll definitely start getting suspicious!

Of course you did.....you are a pizza dispenser. It'll fit like mozzarella on red sauce. Congrats on your choice. The red is a fabulous color and not many are seen on the road.

Yes it’s a big purchase since I have anxiety over large purchases. I’m 20, so I’ve never made such a big purchase.
Congratulations on being a young man (women rarely deliver pizzas😜) who is in a position to buy such a nice (and expensive) car....and still have enough money left over to tick some option boxes👍. Unless you were born rich, it shows that you do have sound judgment...so trust it👍😀

I'm so torn between the white and blue colors. Haven't got a vin # yet..so the internal struggle continues. The best blue I've ever seen was on a Mercedes and this blue isn't quite that, the white with the white interior, slap a NASA.Space X sticker on it and I could roll thru the gates.

I also learned that black required gobs of extra time to keep clean…but I also learned it’s one of the most stunning when it is :) I’m happy to clean it and keep her looking good 👍🏽

I’ve done ppf on most of the car and will ceramic shortly in mid to late April after a typical shower month.
this right here. black cars look amazing when clean. had a black Corvette and sold it and now my new M3P is going to be black. It's rewarding when it's clean whereas some colors don't look much different.

To the OP I was torn too but went black. I normally don't like white but on these cars they look good. Red was my runner up color and then white.

Reactions: Destiny1701