Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me get my car to work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, guys long story but if you check my last post about the screen rebooting when the door is open you will get it. Basically when my driver's side door is fully open the car thinks the door is shut and the screens shut off. so I ordered a new driver side door harness turns out it didn't work since it was a year too old for my car. so I unplugdd my driver's side door harness and then put it back inside the door since the new one would not work. now my mirrors don't unfold or fold and my driver side door and rear driver side door handles won't pop out and cant be open from the inside and both doors don't have power what do you guys suggest? could it be a fuse etc. Im out of warranty.

Sounds like you need to get the correct harness. If you're having more problems now after removing and reinstalling the original harness, there is likely more damage to it, and you're on the right track by replacing it with a new/known good part.