Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me name my MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see a lot of people on TMC give their cars nicknames, but I'm drawing a blank and could use some help.

Production complete and in transit: Blue, 60 kWh, pano roof.

I've seen some good ones (e.g. Tessy), but would like something original. Give me some good ideas and the winner will have the honor of having named my beauty. :cool:

HaHa, we're going through the same thing, just as an exercise while waiting for our September delivery.

I think we have it -- I guess it's one of those things that, when it's right, you'll know it!

My wife thought of Elektra, the Marvel superhero. I liked that, but made the mistake of saying "oh, like Carmen Electra. We could call her Carmen or Electra."

So yeah, that one got eliminated.

Reactions: fallen888
image.jpeg
A car has no name but is called Silent Assassin.

I see a lot of people on TMC give their cars nicknames, but I'm drawing a blank and could use some help.

Production complete and in transit: Blue, 60 kWh, pano roof.

I've seen some good ones (e.g. Tessy), but would like something original. Give me some good ideas and the winner will have the honor of having named my beauty. :cool:

I named mine Blue Max, but my favorite name was in a post from a "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" fan who named his Tesla "42", thereby discovering a wonderful Easter Egg in the code. Try it and see what happens.

Star Trek Nerd Warning

I took the last 5 digits of my VIN and prefixed NCC- for the name.

My build date had the benefit of those numbers being not too far off from some Intrepid class ships (like Voyager, which was the fastest Starfleet ship built at that time). Most everyone I explain this to just rolls their eyes and moves on to another conversation topic. Except for my one friend. She said "No, that's dumb; your cars name is Tesla and Tesla is a girl"

So I guess that is also what my car is named.

• Funny