Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me name my MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife suggested something from The Jetsons. Rosie (the robot maid) would be nice, but my MS will be blue - having a red/pink one would have made perfect sense.

I think i like it short. I have Elmo and Rosie so far. I'll post a poll soon with names in contention. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sully (Monsters, Inc)
Grover or Gonzo (Muppets)
Mystique (X-Men)
Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)
Beast (X-Men)
Electro (Spiderman)
Dory (Finding Nemo)

My faves are probably either Mystique or Electro. Beast could be cool too!

FWIW - we named ours Murphy, after Jessica Chastain's character in Interstellar. The whole spaceship/sci-fi theme led us toward that movie and our car is a "she" so it fit nicely.

• Helpful
Reactions: fallen888
I see a lot of people on TMC give their cars nicknames, but I'm drawing a blank and could use some help.

Production complete and in transit: Blue, 60 kWh, pano roof.

I've seen some good ones (e.g. Tessy), but would like something original. Give me some good ideas and the winner will have the honor of having named my beauty. :cool:
Like I said on your other post, name it after your favourite ex-girlfriend.
You'll have lots of time to drive "Jenna" or "Suzie" after your divorce. :)

I see a lot of people on TMC give their cars nicknames, but I'm drawing a blank and could use some help.

Production complete and in transit: Blue, 60 kWh, pano roof.

I've seen some good ones (e.g. Tessy), but would like something original. Give me some good ideas and the winner will have the honor of having named my beauty. :cool:
Well, seeing as you are amused by "member", what about "WOODY". To your wife and the kids, a renewable resource.... To your mates- well no explanation necessary.