Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me track down a stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to get a stinger gt1...
white ext with black interior. I'm awake since 02:30am since my mind keeps running (well, also a 4 week old daughter:)
I am ready to purchase, I don't require any special approvals, I am located in Austin TX and willing to travel within 600mi radius if need be.
If you come across a stealth that fits my specs, with no invalid BS markups, and would like to help a fellow enthusiast in need - please pm me.
/QUOTE]

Interesting, I am trying to do similar (in Texas too). If Tesla comes through with my MVPA in time I’ll fly to get it this weekend. Good luck!

the SR+ is the lightest of the Model 3 lineup, by virtue of smaller battery pack and no front motor. (And also the lighest of every car offered by Tesla). Less mass improves almost everything, dynamically. And I prefer that to straight line acceleration. You can only stomp on the pedal for so long before breaching legal limits

Thank you. I was thinking about an SR/SR+ or the Stealth. I really don't need the Stealth's performance, even if it is an awesome novelty I could certainly save the $$$. I may still consider it if one appears on island here in Hawaii, but for now I'll probably spend at least as much time researching and considering the SR/SR+

Booked a flight to Ohio, will pick up my stealth and drive it back.
Bringing track tape with me, in order to try and avoid rock chips. Booked a PPF installation first thing next week.

Definitely gonna have some bonding time...! XD

Next item in line: post an ad for my ND RF Launch Edition. I can't believe I have to let it go, best (driver's)car I ever had. Very different than the Tesla, that's for sure.

Reactions: dandrewk
Booked a flight to Ohio, will pick up my stealth and drive it back.
Bringing track tape with me, in order to try and avoid rock chips. Booked a PPF installation first thing next week.

Definitely gonna have some bonding time...! XD

Next item in line: post an ad for my ND RF Launch Edition. I can't believe I have to let it go, best (driver's)car I ever had. Very different than the Tesla, that's for sure.

There was inventory available for TX/Austin as of yesterday morning. I can connect you if needed.

Reactions: MagnusMako
For those looking for a stealth model 3 my SA Ryan in Austin has access to “dozens” of them slated for Texas that are being assembled right now. You can call him at the Domain Showroom or email him at. [email protected]
Please use my referral code for you purchase if it works out. Jordan55769
I just secured a White with Black today

Reactions: MagnusMako