TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Help! My Account Wont Let Me Input Info

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tche93, Aug 6, 2020.

1. tche93

tche93 Member

Hi everyone! I received my text message today to log on to my account and complete the delivery location, registration, trade-in and payment method, however, when I log in I can see the options but they won't drop down to add information to them... Anyone else have this problem? Tried calling the help line, that was a. waste of time because every option results in an automated message that just hangs up on your after...

2. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

So, you tried basic troubleshooting stuff like clearing your browser cache, and using a different browser to login to the account, right?

• Like x 1
  3. tche93

tche93 Member

Yes I have and nothing has worked

4. jjrandorin

Then I suggest replying to the text message you received saying you are unable to login and complete the information.

5. tche93

tche93 Member

I sent a text message back. I've been waiting over a 2 hours for a reply..

6. drdumont

drdumont Member

Is there a service center or a "salon" near you? Drop in. If not, is there one somewhere near a friend who could drop in and mayhap let them know of your situation?
    Or go to the Tesla.com site like you are gonna order. If you have to, create a temporary ID and password. There is a "chat" app there, and it appears to be manned by humans.

7. Gasaraki

Gasaraki Member

2 hours... HAHHAHA.

Use another browser or another computer. You have time. Just because you rush and upload all they want you to upload, doesn't make them faster. I know. I was all excited and uploaded all my crap super fast. Then they text you saying, now you can upload your documents by logging in, bla, bla ,bla. "I ALREADY DID ALL THAT! I yelled in to my text messenger. I texted back that exact comment. Nothing". It was then I realized that their system was too slow for me.

• Love x 1
  8. jjrandorin

You are not going to lose your car, or your place in line, from a few hours.....

Basically, move on with whatever else you have to do, then if you have not heard something by tomorrow, check again.

9. Forensic

Forensic Member

Try accessing the website via Firefox, it seems to be the best compatibility wise with Tesla's site.

• Like x 1
  10. tche93

tche93 Member

Update: Was able to do a live chat with someone and they transferred me to delivery live chat and they, for some reason, didn't have my address into the system so it wouldn't allow to start registration because the system didn't know where I'd be registering to. After inputting that on their end it opened up the ability for me to insert all my information. Such a weird thing, but it's fixed!:)

EDIT: And they gave me the number to the Canada Delivery Center and human actually picked up after following the prompts, LOL.

• Like x 2