Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help my app kicked me out....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi has anyone been kicked out suddenly from the tesla app and not been able to log back in? It asks me to give authenticator code so i go there and that tries to first log me into the tesla app and then we go into the vicious cycle of authenticator and then the app. Any ideas?

I turned off VPN, I rebooted phone, I deleted app and authenticator app and re installed again, I tried to ask for a new password and it still asks me for authenticator app too.

I went to service they said they could not help me. I called customer service and they said they could not help me either. Any ideas> I have an iPhone 13

Hi has anyone been kicked out suddenly from the tesla app and not been able to log back in? It asks me to give authenticator code so i go there and that tries to first log me into the tesla app and then we go into the vicious cycle of authenticator and then the app. Any ideas?

I turned off VPN, I rebooted phone, I deleted app and authenticator app and re installed again, I tried to ask for a new password and it still asks me for authenticator app too.

I went to service they said they could not help me. I called customer service and they said they could not help me either. Any ideas> I have an iPhone 13
Yes I had it happen earlier this week. I was locked out of it for half a day.

Upvote 0
One option could be to try to log in to your account on a computer browser see if that triggers the authenticator app to start working correctly. Another could be to use a different Authenticator app. I use the Microsoft Authenticator app on my iPhone 7+.

Upvote 0