Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP!!nBubbles on Touchscreen - CPO high mileage warranty?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased a CPO 2013 Model S P85 about 5 months ago. This was one of the high mileage CPOs that same with the 2 year or 100k mile warranty on them. I purchased the car with about 55k miles on it and today I am at 60k.

When I got into my car this morning I noticed what looked liked moisture / air bubbles along the top of the touchscreen. In searching the forums I see that this is a common problem with 2013 MS and looks to be covered under warranty.

My question for TMC community is if anyone knows if I am indeed covered for this under the high mileage CPO warranty. My local service center is closed on Saturdays and when I called Tesla they couldn't give me a good answer.

Help! Thanks in advance.

Purchased a CPO 2013 Model S P85 about 5 months ago. This was one of the high mileage CPOs that same with the 2 year or 100k mile warranty on them. I purchased the car with about 55k miles on it and today I am at 60k.

When I got into my car this morning I noticed what looked liked moisture / air bubbles along the top of the touchscreen. In searching the forums I see that this is a common problem with 2013 MS and looks to be covered under warranty.

My question for TMC community is if anyone knows if I am indeed covered for this under the high mileage CPO warranty. My local service center is closed on Saturdays and when I called Tesla they couldn't give me a good answer.

Help!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.