TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

HELp!!! Need a HPWC asap in Blythewood...chademo not working

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by shadowinstallz, Nov 15, 2015.

1. shadowinstallz

I'm currently at the comfort inn in blythewood south Carolina on a j1772. I tried the chademo at the Exxon in blythewood but it kept erroring. I tried several times to reinsert no luck....anyone in the area that has an HPWC or maybe maybe have a chademo I can try to see if theirs works...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. LeoJ

LeoJ Member

There should be an 800 number on the CHAdeMO that you can call and they can try to reset the unit.

3. shadowinstallz

Thanks...I didn't even look lol....decided to go to the j1772 and stay for an hour to make it back to where we were staying. I should have enough by tomorrow morning to hit the Charlotte sc.