I've had the car just under 3 weeks and been charging it just about daily with a JuiceBoxPro (that I used with my Bolt for just under 3 years) and the J1772 adapter that came with the car. A couple times it's given me a warning that the charger wasn't properly connected, but it immediately worked again. Today was a different story...
- Connected as usual, JuiceBox gave warning beeps that indicated "Car not obeying J1772. (Or plugged into something that’s not an EV)."
- Turned breaker off/on, tried again, same result.
- Called JuiceBox Tech Support, he said he's heard of adapters going bad lately, turn breaker off for 30 minutes, try again. Did that, didn't help.
- Tried NEMA 5-15 Connector that came with the vehicle. Connector lit up green, so it had power. But the car did not charge.
- Drove to Tesla dealership. Service closed, salesman tried to help. Supercharger initially didn't work. Soft rebooted the car, it worked.
- Drove home. Tried JuiceBox w/ J-1772 Adapter. Same problems as earlier. Soft rebooted again. Tried NEMA 5-15 Connector. Nothing. Tried JuiceBox again. Nothing.