Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help - No Internet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BonB

May 2, 2022
CA
Hi

Just curious if anyone has an idea how I can reset my internet/LTE connection. I have not been driving the car since delivery since it went straight to PPF installation. I just noticed that I could not really connect to the car via my Tesla App.

The navigation shows “no traffic data” and it seems that there is no internet connection at all.

Tried to reset the infotainment (30second on the yoke roller buttons) and reset my Tesla app (for the connection) but none seems to restore my internet connection.

Thank you in advance.

Hi

Just curious if anyone has an idea how I can reset my internet/LTE connection. I have not been driving the car since delivery since it went straight to PPF installation. I just noticed that I could not really connect to the car via my Tesla App.

The navigation shows “no traffic data” and it seems that there is no internet connection at all.

Tried to reset the infotainment (30second on the yoke roller buttons) and reset my Tesla app (for the connection) but none seems to restore my internet connection.

Thank you in advance.
Just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue with this intermittent LTE connection issue.

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue with this intermittent LTE connection issue.

Thanks in advance.
I only have issues when I drive where AT&T (Tesla provider) is not well supported or when I first leave my home and the system has to switch from my garage Wifi to LTE. Then I experience no music until I get 1/4 mile away from Wifi.

Reactions: BonB
I only have issues when I drive where AT&T (Tesla provider) is not well supported or when I first leave my home and the system has to switch from my garage Wifi to LTE. Then I experience no music until I get 1/4 mile away from Wifi.
Thanks for your kind sharing. I experienced similar thing where the garage had no reception and then the LTE came back on after a short drive.

Where is the harness? I am having the same issues.
Sorry I am not sure the exact location, please see below for reference. Hope yours gets fixed soon.
D806EB78-2535-4107-8F9F-B192B0DF7579.jpeg